Frequently Asked Questions

What department should I contact for tree questions?

A majority of questions and concerns may be answered by visiting the Grandview Heights Tree Plotter website at From the Tree Plotter page, residents of Grandview Heights can search for information regarding specific tree(s), submit service requests, or determine ownership. Further questions may be directed to Parks Supervisor Andy Grau at 614.481.6201 or

Does this tree belong to me or the City?

A majority of trees between the curb and the sidewalk are City trees. The small grass area is often referred to as right-of-way (also abbreviated as ROW). Visit to determine if tree(s) at your specific address are in the ROW. When using TreePlotter make sure to select from the Layers filter; Right-of-Way, to view the Franklin County Auditor property lines shown in yellow.