The City of Grandview Heights and the Village of Marble Cliff will perform street sweeping from Monday, March 31 through Friday, April 4, 2014, weather permitting.
No parking signs will be posted 24 hours in advance of a street’s sweeping date. The signs will be in effect between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
To provide alternative parking, the east-north side of a street will be swept one day and the west-south side the next in most cases.
The sweeping schedule includes:
• Monday, March 31, the north and east side of Palmer, McClain, Oxley (south of First Avenue), Thomas, Copeland, Gladden, Timberman and Mulford Roads; Burr, Williams, First (between Virginia Avenue and Northwest Boulevard) and Higgs Avenues; Northwest (South of First Avenue) and Goodale Boulevard (from Palmer Road to east corp. line) and Swan and Edgeworth. The south and west sides of these streets will be swept April 1.
• Tuesday, April 1, the north and east sides of Northwest Boulevard (north of First Avenue), Oxley (north of First Avenue) and Edgehill Roads, Eastview, Holly, Norton, Dover and Burrell Avenues, Parkway Drive and Parkway North. The south and west sides of these streets will be swept April 2.
• Wednesday, April 2, the north and east sides of Urlin, Oakland, Fairview, Broadview, Inglis, Avondale, Hope, Glendale, Haines, Second West, Morning, Williard, Virginia, First (from Oakland Avenue to Virginia Avenue), Grandview, Kramer and Bluff Avenues; Ridgway Place, Merrick Road (east of Urlin Avenue), Broadview Terrace; Terrace Drive; Hollywood; Woodhill Drive and Goodale Boulevard (between Palmer Road and Urlin Avenue). The west and south sides will be swept April 3.
• Thursday, April 3, the north and east sides of Merrick (west of Urlin Avenue), Lincoln and Wyandotte Roads; Ashland, Elmwood, Westwood, Goodale (between Urlin Avenue and Lincoln Road), Bluff, Glenn, Third (west) and First (from Oakland Avenue to west corp. line) Avenues. The west and south sides will be swept April 4.
• Friday, April 4, both sides of Arlington, Fifth (west), Third (west) and First Avenues; Fernwood, Roxbury and Cardigan Roads; Cambridge Boulevard; and Village Court.
In case of inclement weather, all schedules will be set back one day, or rescheduled.