Am I required to file if I worked but am under 18 years old?
No, you do not have a filing requirement, but you may wish to complete a refund claim in the city where any local taxes were withheld from your paycheck. If you worked in Grandview Heights, the refund claim form would be RITA Form 10A. If you worked in Columbus, the refund claim would be Form IR-25.

Show All Answers

1. Am I required to file a city tax return?
2. Am I required to file if I have no tax liability to Grandview Heights?
3. Do retirees need to file?
4. Am I required to file if I worked but am under 18 years old?
5. My address is Columbus, Ohio 43212, how do I know where to pay my taxes?
6. What should I do if I’ve filed and paid tax to the wrong city?
7. What is Taxable and what is Non-Taxable?
8. Where do I file a Grandview Heights tax return?
9. What is RITA?
10. What is the Grandview Heights tax rate?
11. How is my tax money used by the City?
12. If I’m working and paying municipal income tax to another city, will I owe tax to Grandview Heights?
13. Do college students have a filing requirement when using their parents’ address for mailing purposes?
14. Who can I contact for assistance?