How do I pay a ticket if I am not contesting it in Mayor's Court?

Tickets can be paid online, in person by checking
the box indicating your plea, signing the ticket and remitting cash, a
certified check, a money order or a credit card payment to the Dispatcher
window at City Hall, 1016 Grandview Avenue, Grandview Heights, Ohio 43212, or
by mailing the ticket
  with the box
checked and your signature with the proper form of payment to the same address.
Do not mail cash. Failure to timely pay a ticket that is not being contested
may result in a bench warrant for failing to appear

Show All Answers

1. How can I contact the prosecutor if I am issued a ticket in the City of Grandview Heights?
2. How do I find out what legislation is being discussed by Council?
3. Why do I see a lot of legislation being declared an “emergency”?
4. What happens when I get a ticket in Grandview Heights?
5. What if I am a minor issued a ticket in Mayor's Court?
6. How do I pay a ticket if I am not contesting it in Mayor's Court?
7. What is the difference between a resolution and an ordinance?
8. Where can I find out City requirements, laws or standards, such as building codes, traffic laws, etc. ?
9. What should I do if I believe I have been a victim of domestic violence or any other crime?
10. I received notice that my local income taxes have not been reported or paid. What should I do?