The RequestTracker is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the city. It can be used for reporting street lights that are out, potholes, or other concerns.
ADMINISTRATION - Contact City Council or the Mayor 2 Forms
BUILDING - City Code or Health issues 2 Forms
FIRE - Fire Safety Concern or Fire Hydrant problem 2 Forms
Internal Requests 1 Forms
PARKS - City Tree or Park issue 2 Forms
POLICE - Safety Concern or Criminal Activity 3 Forms
SERVICE - City Street or Sanitation problem 2 Forms